mandag den 23. juli 2007

Preface

I wrote this story as a regular weblog – in Danish - while touring the western part of Japan in October and November of 2006. Unlike the Danish weblog, the version you see below is set up so you read it like a regular homepage, starting from above. Please ignore the date at the very top of each section, about when the pictures and bits of text were posted. It is the weekdays and dates from September, October and November that count.

English is not my first language, so there’s bound to be a lot of misspellings, grammatical errors and occasionally downright incomprehensible sentences. Inevitably there will also be a number of factual errors, because I had great difficulty communicating with most of the Japanese I met, even if all of them were most helpful when I tried to tell them something, or have them tell me something. So please bear with me, I’m really doing my best..

It was a long and eventful trip, so not all details, or even all the people I met and had fun with, are mentioned here. My sincere apologies for this, but I do remember you all, and I will remain grateful for your help and for having enjoyed your company.

If you have comments and/or corrections, do not hesitate to point out where I went wrong. You can use the ‘comments’ function under this first part of the weblog – at the risk that I’ll never notice – or write me directly (ccc40821@gmail.com), if you want to be absolutely sure I get the message.

3 kommentarer:

Moped sagde ...

Hejsa!

Cool story; I like your bike!

picture mall sagde ...

Motorcycle helmets very interesting blog you have here cool bikers man stop by some time see mine

Joyce sagde ...

My name is Joyce I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in Health, love marriage, finance, job promotion, lottery spell, poker spell, golf spell ,Law & Court case Spells ,money spell, weigh loss spell, diabetic spell, hypertensive spell ,high cholesterol spell, Trouble in marriage, Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells, if you are having health issues such as PCOS i believe his good in everything and that it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaiker his website holyaraminta.com And His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help.